Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What does President Obama really think about Israel and Hamas?

What does president Obama think about Israel and Hamas?

Back in 2008, he said: "If somebody was sending rockets into my house where my two daughters sleep at night, I'm going to do everything in my power to stop that. And I would expect Israelis to do the same thing."

Again, in 2013 he said: "When I consider Israel’s security, I think about children like Osher Twito, who I met in Sderot – children, the same age as my own daughters, who went to bed at night fearful that a rocket would land in their bedroom simply because of who they are and where they live. That’s why we’ve invested in the Iron Dome system to save countless lives – because those children deserve to sleep better at night. That’s why we have made it clear, time and again, that Israel cannot accept rocket attacks from Gaza, and have stood up for Israel’s right to defend itself. And that’s why Israel has a right to expect Hamas to renounce violence and recognize Israel’s right to exist."

But in 2014, he demands Israel would cease fire with no prior conditions - and while Hamas continued firing rockets on the last 5 ceasefires Israel announced. So Mr. president, what do you REALLY think, and whom do you really stand with?

Let's go to the videotape.




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google