Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A day of historic firsts

Thursday is Thanksgivukkah, the first time ever that Chanuka and Thanksgiving have coincided. I've saved a lot of posts for the day for you....

But in addition to that historic first, here is a post listing all of President Hussein Obama's historic firsts. It's the longest list I've ever seen on the blogosphere other than the list of people who have been banned from Chuckles the Clown's Little Green Footballs.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

I am ROTFL regarding Chuckles! What a maroon he is. I peeked at LGF earlier, and it seems to be the loneliest place in town! No more posts that even begin to make sense. He must be talking to himself!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger muman613 said...

I was banned from LGF almost six years ago... I have a Banned from LGF banner on my blog...

http://mytorah.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google